Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lovin' our kids!!

Brea crashed in the mudd!!  Poor girl tipped her walker over in a mud puddle and one whole side of her body was MUD!!  She's one tough girl. 
Brea's loving swimming this summer!!  She's in a swim therapy class and loving it.  She'll walk in water to her shoulders!!  It's crazy!!  I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.  
I was so proud of Andee, I came in the room one day and was surprised to see that she had sorted all of her toys into colors.  And I thought she was color blind.  
Cute Happy Smiley Gage!!  I can't believe he's already 4 months old!!  He's so much fun!!

Gage!!

6 comments:

The Zouns said...

WoW!!! They are all growing so fast, and are so darn cute. Thanks for posting the update.

Rach said...

Such cute kids Joc-- How is it with three, anyway? I'm glad you finally posted

Souza Family said...

Your kids are so cute! That color sorting is very impressive! What a little smarty pants.

sheila said...

hi jocey. It's crazy to think you have 3 kids already. And they are all so cute. Your little boy is growing fast -since the last time I saw him anyways. He is a cutie.

sheila said...

oh that was Sheila {Basso} Rich. sorry, i was signed in on a different user.

Catherine said...

Brea looks like she really is loving the water. Fun stuff! I love Gage's big smile! What a handsome guy. It was fun to see you a few weeks ago. Isn't it funny how we always hang out when we're both visting our parents, but never see each other in SLC? Let's definitely plan a playdate soon! That would be awesome. :)