Monday, February 16, 2009

OUR NEW LITTLE GUY!!

GAGE BENJAMIN HOBSON
What a fun Suprise!
Born Feb. 7, 2009
5 lbs 6 oz. 18 1/2 in. long
The girls love their new baby brother!
Being a little early Gage had to spend 5 days in the NICU to get his lungs up and running!!  He did great, but it brought back some memories of Brea's birth at first, but quickly changed.
Gage decided to come when we were visiting family in St. George.  Good thing we're a little familiar with that town.  

He's such a cute LITTLE guy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He is darling and definitely looks like he belongs in your family! Hope your doing great and I miss you like crazy.

The Zouns said...

So Gage it is huh? He is such a cute guy. I can't wait to see him again. The kids all look so cute together and I love that blanket he is on, very cute.
Congrats!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

What a cutie! Yay I am so glad he is here and can't wait to see him when you come down!

Ashley said...

Jocey, he is adorable! Congrats. I am sorry I missed you the other night. I didn't think it would be a good idea to bring Ty with his bad cold. Hope everything is going well!