Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SUPER BREA!!  Brea is going to be our no fear, thrill child.  She loves anything that has to do with being thrown or swung around or upside down.  It's so fun to hear her laugh!
DIVA GiRls!!  Andee and Alyvia love dancing to Bella Dancerella!!
Brea eating some noodles!!  Holy MESS!  But it was totally worth seeing the girls HAPPY!!  
The girls at Grand Lake COLORADO over the 4th of July!!  They had so much fun!!
Sitting around waiting for the fire work show over Grand Lake!  Brea loved it, but Andee snuggled her head into her Dad, maybe next year.  

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Andee totally reminds me of you, Jocey! When we were little, I remember dressing up and putting on shows one day and building forts in the lava rocks the next. We did it all! I'm glad you had a fun 4th of July!

Heidi said...

Both your girls got sunkissed rosy cheeks. It's so amazing how their little personalities come so different. My sister told me your family is moving. What? I wish so bad that we could have spent more time together. You've always been someone I wanted to become better friends with. I think you are incredibly talented and an amzing mother. Good luck in SLC.

Megan Andersen said...

The picture of Ben throwing Brea in the air is priceless! The look on her face is true happiness!! I love it!!!

Alix Hart said...

It's good to hear from you, your family is so cute and your oldest looks so much like you. That's so fun, my kids all look like there dad (which is probably a good thing). Hope you have a fun rest of summer.