Saturday, March 1, 2008

Andee's "2"   Wow, I can't believe how fast time goes by.
This is Andee and Brea on Andee's birthday.  Brea's just working on making her eye stronger.  Andee and Brea just love each other.
Who says it doesn't snow in St. George.  Ben and Andee made a snowman, but it didn't last long.
Andee loved her snowman, but we're safe to say she's kissing her snowman goodbye right here.
Brea's working so hard everyday.  She's now sitting up well on her own and rolling herself across the room.  We love to watch our girls grow and improve each day.  

After Brea's last appointments, we took the girls to the Hoggle Zoo.  They had a pretty good time.  Andee was just proud of "scaring the monkey."

12 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey Jocey, your girls are so cute! Brea is doing so well really. I love that you are blogging so I can see whats up more than once a month. see ya

Rach said...

Your girls are darling. I hope you don't think Im a crazy lady after today. Thanks for you help.

Jana Homer said...

Cute pictures Jocey! Your girls are so beautiful! I'm glad Brea is doing so well. Tell Andy Happy Birthday! Love ya!

Kari said...

I thought you had pics of Andee's birthday a while back. I'm confused. But yeah, I made the header on photoshop, and you can copy me as long as yours isn't cuter. :) I wasn't sure that I liked mine, but people keep saying that it's cute, so I guess I'll keep it for a while.

Heidi said...

You really do have two special beautiful girls. I'm so glad for a new post. Call me next time you are out walking.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

You have such amazing girls. They are so beautiful too. Thalia and I want to walk with you sometime.(:

Ali said...

Those are such cute pictures of your two girls. They are growing up too fast. I loved your snowman!!

The Starks said...

Hey Jocey! Your two girls are adorable!! I love the boots!!

Drew and Michele said...

Cute girlies!! Crazy how fast they grow!! Looks like you guys are doing well, I haven't talked to you in forever, the crazy busy life of moms, right:)

Dana said...

Yeah she is sitting up so well, I am so excited for Brea!

T.K. said...

Joc, I was so glad to find your blog and see your cute girls. It was so good to see and talk to you last week. I never see anyone and it's weird because this town isn't that big. But thank heavens for blogging. Luv ya girlie.

Kari said...

where's that mooning picture of andee that i took when we were down there?? post it!